We're sorry for the inconvenience caused by your delayed or cancelled flight. We understand how stressful this can be and we will always do our best to prevent this. If we have to make any changes, we'll carefully consider all possible options to minimize the impact to your journey and will only cancel a flight if we absolutely have to.
ONWARD CONNETING FLIGHTS, DELAYS AND FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS
- In the event that an Air Zimbabwe flight is delayed and you fail to connect on an onward connecting flight, for a ticket booked separately Air Zimbabwe will assist to book you on the next available flight but the passenger pays for their own change penalties. If it is a flight cancellation, Air Zimbabwe reserves the right to route you through any available Air Zimbabwe route network or another airline that is available to your destination. If you fail and/or refuse to accept any flight offered by Air Zimbabwe under these circumstances, we will specifically not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses suffered or incurred by you of any nature whatsoever and arising as a result of such refusal or failure on your part.
- Air Zimbabwe shall not be liable for payment for any missed onward connections with any third-party travel providers that occur due to any delayed or cancelled Air Zimbabwe transfer flight. You are advised to bear in mind the possibility of delays and/or cancellations in booking such onward connecting flights.
- Air Zimbabweshall not be liable for payment for any of your accommodation or travel bookings that are cancelled or amended as a result of any Air Zimbabwe flight delay or cancellation.
- In the event that you are offered accommodation arranged by Air Zimbabwe, we reserve the right to choose or amend any such accommodation at its discretion from time to time.
SCHEDULES, DELAYS, CANCELLATION OF FLIGHTS
The flight times shown in timetables may change between the date of publication and the date you actually travel. We do not guarantee them to you and they do not form part of your contract with us.
Before we accept your booking, we will notify you of the scheduled flight time in effect as of that time, and it will be shown on your ticket. It is possible we may need to change the scheduled flight time subsequent to the issuance of your ticket. Please therefore always provide us with your contact information; we will make an effort to notify you of any such changes.
In the event of any flight delays or cancellation, we shall do the following:
- We will notify you changes of flights as soon as possible according to your contacts in your booking, and keep you posted
- We will rebook you to the next available Air Zimbabwe flights or an alternative airline to your destination shown on the ticket within reasonable time without additional charge or refund you at no penalties
- During flight delayed or cancelled, we will try to provide you with essential service such as accommodation, meals, ground transportation as the situation requires.
- If you don't wish to travel, you can cancel your booking and get a refund from your original form of payment. If you booked through travel agents, please contact them to make refund.